Re: Wrong permission for '/dev/pmu'

Ben Hill wrote:
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 10:28 -0800, Eric Gaumer wrote:

This shouldn't break anything serious enough to not be able to use Sid. What exactly do you
mean by "a bunch of stuff"?

The main thing was all the system icons turned into the default "bit of
paper". I can remember reading the fix, but couldn't remember it by the
time I'd finished.

Remove the icon-theme.cache inside the icon directory of your theme. This is being fixed but
in the meantime this is a viable workaround.

It was pretty late, and I'd broken a few things, so I called it a
night...

Been there ;-)

--
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
	- Albert Einstein