Re: Wrong permission for '/dev/pmu'

Ben Hill wrote:
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 15:49 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

Like said, this has been fixed in control-center, so what about testing the
real fix instead of using lousy workarounds ? I and others lost enough time
making sure the fix got in, for it just being ignored.

Is this fix in Sid?

I upgraded to sid last night and it broke a bunch of stuff so had to go
back to sarge.

Cheers,

Ben

This shouldn't break anything serious enough to not be able to use Sid. What exactly do you
mean by "a bunch of stuff"?

--
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
	- Albert Einstein