Re: disable sound in gtkpbbuttons

On Monday 21 February 2005 14:20, Joerg Sommer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how to disable the sound in gtkpbbuttons? Version 0.6.5-1 want start if
> /dev/dsp doesn't exist. I use "-a /dev/null", but this is a dirty hack.
> How do it right?

Quick way: modify the Classic theme.desc and remove all the *.wav lines. If
the theme has no sound, I think gtkppbuttons won't try to initialize it

Another option: rebuild the package modifying debian/rules to pass
--disable-sound to configure.

--
Jorge Bernal "Koke"
Personal:  koke@sindominio.net

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes." - Edsger Dijkstra