Re: Wrong sized wrench

Josh Narins wrote:

I finally got around to buying the "TORX" wrenches that can be used on
the powerbook, but although I got a multi-TORX tool (sizes
10,15,20,25,27,30 and 40) they are all too big.

Anyone know the right size?

It'd be helpful to know what kind of powerbook it is. One usually needs T6 and T8, apart from all the rest like Screwdrivers and the infamous 'Nylon Tool' (a big nylon cable strip will sometimes do the same job)

Will I be able to use the machine without the case around the lid?

be careful not to break the display, then.

-Josh

hth,

teefour