Wrong sized wrench

As I mentioned before, the lid for my powerbook was open as it hit the
ground, and now I can see some wires in the hinge.

I finally got around to buying the "TORX" wrenches that can be used on
the powerbook, but although I got a multi-TORX tool (sizes
10,15,20,25,27,30 and 40) they are all too big.

Anyone know the right size?

Will I be able to use the machine without the case around the lid?

-Josh

--
xplanet -body earth -transpng a.png -geometry "300x300-0+0" -origin sun
My politics : http://satp.blogspot.com