Re: No suspend with 2.6.11-rc3
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No suspend with 2.6.11-rc3
- From: Mauro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:53:18 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1108313248.7203.1.camel@localhost>
- References: <1108303907.4507.1.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1108313248.7203.1.camel@localhost>
On Sun, 2005-13-02 at 17:47 +0100, Tim Weippert wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 15:26 +0100, Alain Perry wrote:
> > On dim, 2005-02-13 at 15:11 +0100, Tim Weippert wrote:
> > It depends what your problem is...
> > There have been some changes in recent upstream kernels regarding
> > suspend/wake-up code. If I understood everything correctly, the wake-up
> > code of radeonfb/atyfb video drivers was broken in -rc3, and the kernel
> > saw machines using then as "may sleep" and not "will sleep". BenH
> > patches on those video drivers were included in -rc4, so everything
> > should be back to normal. I haven't tested anything yet though.
> Well, your right with -rc4 all is fine again :)
What? Where is rc4 available? I only see rc2 at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
I have a ibook with a radeon 9200 ati video card.