Re: trackpad on powerbook

On 11 Feb 2005 at 10h02, John Harrold wrote:

Hi,

> I don't know if you caught this in the original post, but this is a
> new powerbook (released last week). I'm really starting to think that
> the old adb drivers don't work with the newer models.

Ah, I missed that fact. Maybe they work differently, indeed. What you
could do is create a tarball of your /proc/device-tree and post that
somewhere online, so that the real PPC hackers (that is, not me :-)) can
maybe see something. Maybe it works with an SMU instead of a PMU (wild
shot, from this mail:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org/msg00491.html)

(`sudo tar -zxf device-tree.tgz /proc/device-tree` should do)

--
Colin