Re: ibook2.2's thermal control dilemma

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 22:49 +0100, Luca Bigliardi - shammash wrote:

> Ben does not like this patch. He also has explained why but i didn't
> understood (the problem is my little tech skill :) ).

If Cedric who wrote the former driver feels that the lmsensor one is
good enough with appropriate threshold values etc... then he can fix it
to properly probe on the iBook.

This whole "put a flag on the bus that holds the sensors" thing is
totally bogus in the first place. Probably some more x86 moronity trying
to become the de-facto way of doing things ...

Ben.