Re: ibook2.2's thermal control dilemma

According to Benjamin Herrenschmidt, on Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:47:12 +1100,
>On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 22:49 +0100, Luca Bigliardi - shammash wrote:
>
>> Ben does not like this patch. He also has explained why but i didn't
>> understood (the problem is my little tech skill :) ).
>
>If Cedric who wrote the former driver feels that the lmsensor one is
>good enough with appropriate threshold values etc... then he can fix it
>to properly probe on the iBook.

I'm sorry to say that, but I have not performed a real good evaluation of the lmsensor
one. As I said, they support a lot of thing, a lot of applets support them, and they seem
to have a good architecture, so I cannot recommend my version as beeing better than
theirs...

Nevertheless, you are right, I will try to have a look to their code and see if there is
something clean to do in order to have something working on ppc.

--
Cedric