Apple Cinema Display 20 XF86config?

[Reposting with a better subject]

On Thursday 13 January 2005 20:10, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
>     "Patrick" == Patrick Finnegan <pat@computer-refuge.org> writes:
>
>     Patrick> So, I'm trying to get my new G5 desktop set up, and was
>     Patrick> having a hard time getting X to work, until I found out
>     Patrick> that it aparently is required to run using the fbdev
>     Patrick> driver.  Has there been any work on getting X to run
>     Patrick> natively?  fbdev performace, while not horrible, isn't
>     Patrick> really the best, and it'd be nice to have X directly
>     Patrick> working with my Radeon 9600XT card.
>
> This will probably not be particularly helpful, but my G5 does not
> run with fbdev (as far as I can tell anyway). However, I do have a
> different card
>
> Section "Device"
>         Identifier      "GeForce FX5200"
>         Driver          "nv"
>         BusID           "PCI:240:16:0"
> EndSection

So, maybe I'm not getting the video mode correct, or something.  Does
anyone have an XF86Config for an Apple Cinema Display 20, preferably
for an ATI Radeon video card, which I could look at?  Even one for an
NVidia card with a Cinema Display 20 would be helpful to look at, and
make sure I'm doing this right.

Thanks,

Pat
--