Re: mixer doesn't work

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 the mental interface of
William Xuuu told:

[...]
> thanks! that's it. I rebuilt the kernel, making the sound modules built
> as modules, and load them manually. It works now, except that when
> playing things with mplayer, the sound is mixed with some irregular
> voices,
I suppose the mplayer peaople did a good job at the big-endian stuff:
MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.4.4 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team
fired up with 'mplayer -ao alsa *.(flac|ogg|mp3|wav)' plays fine.
Ciao

Elimar

--
  We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds