Re: Minimalist G3 setup

On Tue, 4 May 2004 23:02:07 +0100
Adrian McMenamin <adrian@mcmen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Done that
How did you apply the OF patches without a MacOS ? -- I am quite
interested in knowing the answer.

> Ahhhh ... I don't seem to have any quik.conf expect for the one in
> /usr/share/doc/quik/exampless/quik.conf
>
> I assume this is a Bad Thing - where should quik.conf live?

it is... do you have quik installed ? (it didn't install by default on
OldWorld using debian-installer -- at least in beta2)
If so, quik.conf should be in /etc/quik.conf -- the file you mentionned
is an example, and you should have a quik.conf(5) man page.
Don't forget to run quik after modifying the file.

Simon

--
Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the 'From:'