Re: pbbuttonsd script interface - future?

> > Some of the scripts haven't been tested very well and I would appreciate any
> > test result and bugfix. Anybody who could spend a little amount of time
> > please have a look at following scripts: cpufreq, pmcia, PMac_3400, PMac_G3
> > which I can't test because of missing hardware. Of course you could send
> > suggestions/bug reports/patches for any script.
> Cool! Should we aproach the apmd/acpid/pmud maintainers. I think they

Listening :-)

AFAIK the wakebay utility isn't needed anymore with recent kernel
versions (I'll double check to make sure). The 3400 hacks are still
needed, though.

On a quick glance, I don't see how the PMac_3400 or PMac_G3 scripts get
called from the master scripts, BTW. And I fear that '. config' might not
work under all circumstances (absolute path preferred).

	Michael