Re: pbbuttonsd script interface - future?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:20:40PM +0200, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> Some of the scripts haven't been tested very well and I would appreciate any
> test result and bugfix. Anybody who could spend a little amount of time
> please have a look at following scripts: cpufreq, pmcia, PMac_3400, PMac_G3
> which I can't test because of missing hardware. Of course you could send
> suggestions/bug reports/patches for any script.
Cool! Should we aproach the apmd/acpid/pmud maintainers. I think they
might have even more to say about this. Anyways since we basically run
parts {1}.d/ for every event additionall events (like lid-closed or
power-button-ressed (on ACPI)) can be handeld easily.
Cheers,
 -- Guido