Re: pbbuttonsd script interface - future?

Am Montag, 26. April 2004 15:16 schrieb Guido Guenther:

Hi,

here is version 3 of the script system for comments. I have integrated most of
your suggestions.

Some of the scripts haven't been tested very well and I would appreciate any
test result and bugfix. Anybody who could spend a little amount of time
please have a look at following scripts: cpufreq, pmcia, PMac_3400, PMac_G3
which I can't test because of missing hardware. Of course you could send
suggestions/bug reports/patches for any script.

  Best Regards
   Matthias