Window Manager

Hi again,

First of all, sorry for my previous message, I was thinking of debian-user-french when I sent it :-/

I have just updated my Debian distribution via apt-get, and especially I have updated Gnome to the 2.4 version. Rebooting showed no problem, but I had an error message about the window manager.

When I open a new window, it goes to the upper left side of the screen, and I never have the possibility to resize it or move it with the mouse. I suppose my window manager is not set up (at all ?), but how to do it ? I searched in the Gnome configuration center, but I didn't find...

Thanks in advance.

Quentin