Mozilla Compilation

Hi,

My Debian installation had Mozilla 1.0 installed, and I wanted a newer version, so I downloaded Mozilla1.6 sources (I haven't found any binary for Debian on powerpc), and tried to compile them. The compilation in itself showed no problems, but when I tried to run ./mozilla, I received this error :

./mozilla-bin: relocation error: /usr/local/mozilla1.6/mozilla/dist/bin/components/libgfx_gtk.so:
undefined symbol: GetContent__C8nsIFrame

He had sent me several warnings before concerning the fonts... Does somebody know the problem and to solve it ?

Thanks in advance.

Quentin