Re: 2.6.4+hfsplus bug?

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 04:45, Enrique Morfin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In my tibook i have compiled 2.6.4 kernel whith
> hfsplus as module.
>
> When i mount my osX, if i read (copy from osX to
> debian) a small amount of data (files or directories),
> about 20M i do it with out trouble, but if i try to
> read hugh amount of data (4.3G), in several files, or
> directories or one single file (yes, a 4.3G file),
> then it take me to the monitor (black screen with
> "mon>").
>
> Any ideas? Someone have the same trouble?
> Do you need the monitor output? what ouput?
-
What machine is this ? If it's a laptop with an ADB
(built-in) keyboard, you can obtain a backtrace with
"t" or just exist the monitor with "x" and hope the
kernel will survive enough to produce an Oops message
in the kernel message log.

Once done, send the informations to the maintainer
of the hfsplus filesystem (Roman Zippel
zippel@linux-m68k.org) with possibly a CC to the
linux-kernel mailing list.

Ben.