Re: Mozilla Compilation

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:57:48 +0200,
Quentin Decavel gracefully wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My Debian installation had Mozilla 1.0 installed, and I wanted a newer
>version, so I downloaded Mozilla1.6 sources (I haven't found any binary
>
>for Debian on powerpc), and tried to compile them. The compilation in
>itself showed no problems, but when I tried to run ./mozilla, I
>received this error :

In testing I have 1.5.3,
(/etc/apt/sources.list)
##### testing #####
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

##### proposed additions for a 3.0 point release #####
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian proposed-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US proposed-updates/non-US main contrib non-free

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail