Re: Trackpad-trouble on Wallstreet PDQ, Sarge, Kernel 2.6.5

> I don't see anything obviously missing in your
> config, although I do see a few things (like
> KEYBOARD_ATKBD and MOUSE_PS2) that have been
> known to confuse Macs. Perhaps it would help if you
> saved the parts of the boot messages related to ADB
> and input devices and posted them.
>
> 	Brad Boyer
> 	flar@allandria.com

These are the input related bootmessages from 2.6.5:

input: Macintosh mouse button emulation
adb: starting probe task...
ADB keyboard at 2, handler 1
Detected ADB keyboard, type ISO, swapping keys.
input: ADB keyboard on adb2:2.c4/input
input: ADB Powerbook buttons on adb7:7.1f/input
adb: finished probe task...
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice

These are the input related bootmessages from
2.2.20-pmac:

input0: Macintosh mouse button emulation
ADB keyboard at 2, handler 1
Detected ADB keyboard, type ISO, swapping keys.
input1: ADB HID on ID 2:2.c4
input2: ADB HID on ID 7:7.1f
ADB mouse at 3, handler set to 4 (trackpad)
input3: ADB HID on ID 3:3.01
event0: Event device for input3
event0: Event device for input2
event0: Event device for input1
event0: Event device for input0
usb.c: registered new driver hid
keybdev.c: Adding keyboard: input1
mouse0: PS/2 mouse device for input3
mouse1: PS/2 mouse device for input0
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice

Olov Johansson
Linköping, Sweden

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html