Re: Trackpad-trouble on Wallstreet PDQ, Sarge, Kernel 2.6.5

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 05:22:40PM +0200, Olov Johansson wrote:
> The trackpad is working fine with the supplied
> 2.2.20-pmac kernel. The system was installed as Woody
> and upgraded to Sarge. Using 2.6.5 (from kernel.org)
> the  trackpad doesn't work ('cat /dev/input/mice').
>
> My .config and 'dpkg -l'-output can be found at
> http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~olojo619/debian/

I don't see anything obviously missing in your config, although I do
see a few things (like KEYBOARD_ATKBD and MOUSE_PS2) that have been
known to confuse Macs. Perhaps it would help if you saved the parts
of the boot messages related to ADB and input devices and posted them.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com