Debian linux on Titanium 400MHz Powerbook: Screen too large

<x-tad-bigger>Hi,

I've been struggling to get XF86config working properly with Debian linux on ti 400MHz Powerbook. There's a little extra 'screen' that spills off my display. I've tried modifying the resolution but that doesn't help (in fact it often breaks X). Gnome and KDE both work, but KDE is useless since the default taskbar location is at the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've followed the XFree86 4.2 tips by christophe@ufies.org for the Ti Book but the downloaded drm-trunk patches don't match with the documentation.

TIA, Pete

for reference, here is my XF86Config-4 file. It's a hack of several ones, but, with the exception of the screen spilling over, works.

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier "Layout0"
Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/"
# FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic/"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/CID"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/"
FontPath "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/CID"
FontPath "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"
FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/"
EndSection

Section "Module"
Load "GLcore"