Re: vga-out on iBook G4: Where to start?

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:15:57 +0100
sebfrance@ifrance.com wrote:

> Hey :)
> If you feel like there should be some changes in this howto let me
> know, I may take time to integrate them but I will one day :D
> Happy New Year!
> seb

No, they are just fine and still applicable in my case. Except that you
may want to mention the issue with debsign and add comments to the
XF86Config-4 file. It works for me but I don't really know what do all
those options do. For example, if I want to make it work on any
"standard" projectors, which lines do I have to edit, etc.

Thanks for the good job :D

Choy   Kho Yee

Debian is my choice :D
Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!!!