Re: vga-out on iBook G4: Where to start?

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 23:29 +0900, Choy Kho Yee wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:59:49 +0100
> Vincent Bernat <bernat@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > vers 11:49, Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp> disait:

> > > Thanks. But do I need to run sid to use that?
> >
> > Michel's packages work fine with testing. Therefore, I think the
> > procedure described here is still functionnal.
>
> When I do debuild according to the guide, it complained that it could
> not find a signing program:
>
> ---
> Now signing changes and any dsc files...
> Could not find a signing program(pgp or gpg)!
> debuild: fatal error at line 787:
> running debsign failed
> ----
>
> What am I missing?

My secret key, ultimately. ;) (You could sign with your own key via
debuild options though) Anyway, as others pointed out, this is harmless.
These files only need to be signed for uploading to the Debian archive
or generally for cryptographically establishing their origin. You should
be in a good position to convince yourself of that without a
signature. ;)