Regarding sleep/suspend on iBook G4(3.3)

Hi, I have successfully made my iBook to sleep on a lid close finally
after patching the kernel with Ben's 7th patches to linux 2.6.9. Thanks
Ben!

But after I install x-window-system and have the X server running, it
doesn't wake up properly. I have expected this since I have read about
this somewhere in the mailing list. I have to reboot it with Ctrl +
Apple + Power.

I tried to get further help from the mailing list but I could not
successfully catch the whole idea on how to turn around this problem.

This is the current configuration:

Debian testing/Sarge PPC
kernel 2.6.9 patched with ben's sleep patches
apm_emu compiled as module and loaded at boot
pbbuttonsd 0.6.3a-2
pbbuttonsd.conf as attachment

And I found some scripts on the Internet which claimed to be able to
suspend iBook cleanly but I don't know how to apply them. Somemore they
are for kernel 2.6.4.

http://soulinfo.com/~hugang/swsusp2/2.6.4/

Could anybody tells me what do I need to properly put it to sleep so I
can wake it up easily? A complete list of what to do or where can I find
more information would be highly appreciated.

Please tell me if you need more information.

Thanks.

--
Choy   Kho Yee
チョイ・コーイー