Re: Installing on a Dual CPU G5 Powermac?

    "Paddy" == Paddy de Búrca <Paddy@deBurca.org> writes:

    Paddy> I also have a Gual G5 which I have installed with Sarge
    Paddy>          [.....]
    Paddy> Already in September I could install Debain - so it is
    Paddy> possible.

Hi Paddy,

Did you install with the power4 kernel? Any special parameters? I'm
having no luck, it seems that something changed on recent Apple
products. I have

Apple PowerMac7, BootROM built on 09/29/04 at 18:56:06

is this the same BootROM you are running (the version will list in Mac
OS X System Profile)?