subscribe MPC 855T FEC Ethernet driver promiscuous mode

subscribe MPC 855T FEC Ethernet driver promiscuous mode

Tons of thanks to you in advance ,Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

I look at packet on network by using libpcap.But I found I can't get all the packets.I only can get the packet which was sent to the host.

System Info

MPC 855T ,FEC Ethernet driver ,Linux 2.4.4, I have one question here:

1,Does fec driver supports 8255T? I have checked the driver,I am wordering if the code of promiscuous mode is not matching with 8255T.How to revise it?

2,whether all the fec.c in the driver has filter mac code?

3,whether the descriptor  chip filtered out the data which is not send back to the chip?