Re: debian ppc64

On 04-Dec-08 22:27, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 10:00:09PM +0100, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> > On 04-Dec-08 21:27, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 08:51:11PM +0100, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> > > When was that, and why did you not help out making sure debian-installer
> > > worked on your hardware ?
> >
> > Last time I tried was a few weeks ago. I did not even come to the point
> > where the kernel started to boot and I had no idea how to check why
> > this happened - let alone to fix this.

Of course you are right to blame me for not having filed a bug report
about this. My only excuse is that I simply do not have enough time to
file a report on every issue I come across. I filed almost 800 bug
reports to the BTS during the last six month, and I reported only
those issues for which I thought that I had a reasonable fix.

> BTW, i created a mailing list, it will be activated tomorrow or something
> such.

Great, thanks.

Regards
Andreas Jochens