Re: Someone already tested the new Apple Bluetooth upgrade?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Someone already tested the new Apple Bluetooth upgrade?
- From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:16:58 +0100
- Message-id: <20041208181658.GA1913@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20041207140234.GA2163@localhost>
- References: <20041207140234.GA2163@localhost>
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:02:34PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi All
> There's obviously a "Bluetooth Firmware Updater 1.2" "for D-Link USB
> Adapters" et. al. available:
[ ... ]
.. and obviously it's available only for those having installed MacOSX
10.3.6 or newer: Having running 10.2.8 here, I didn't expect this
Apple policy. And that's probably why I realised this only an hour
ago when I tried to install the firmware in vain ..
But at least I understood now once more why rather than relying on
Apple software on a Powerbook I prefered to switch it to Linux some
not-so-short time ago ... :)
Wolfgang Pfeiffer gpg ID: 0AA7E825
Profile, Links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer