Re: USB wireless 802.11g dongle

Le mercredi 08 décembre 2004 à 09:15 +0100, Colin Leroy a écrit :

> You can do other people a favour and register it on
> http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/ if you have its USB id :)

done.

http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdev.php?id=2991

I had to be honest and prudent in my report; I never had my hands on
this adapter, i'm just reporting that there is a driver, which people
didn't even know, and ask people to experiment with caution. I din't
report success or failure, just "partially supported" till i know if it
works or not.

Julien

--
Julien PERVILLE <julien.perville@free.fr>