Re: xlock doesn't seem to work and outputs "read: Illegal seek"

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 02:54:12PM +0100, ncrfgs wrote:
> After some tests, it looks like the options that make it
> to behave this strange way are --enable-multiple-user and
> --enable-multiple-root.

I forgot to say that I tried it on an x86 and it seemed to
work fine. Even with those options I saw no problems. I
got those errors only on the ppc up to this moment.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
``Don't bother us with politics,'' respond those who don't
want to learn.

 -- Richard M. Stallman