Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Some problems in the daily use of a Debian System
- From: Colin Leroy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:32:15 +0100
- Message-id: <20041202083215.467429fc@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <20041201185850.GA25496@localhost>
- References: <1101907594.1243.12.camel@smashing> <20041201171938.2b2c93ed@pirandello> <20041201185850.GA25496@localhost>
On 01 Dec 2004 at 19h12, Johannes Mockenhaupt wrote:
> > Kernel bug, what version does he use?
> Kernel bug? Don't think so :-)
Oh, it was once :) but rather on 2.6.5 or something.
> The line
> mixerchannels = "volume, speaker"
> in /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf tells pbuttonsd to adjust the volume of the main
> channel and the speaker volume as well. When increasing/decreasing the
> volume the speaker get reactivated. Removing the "speaker" entry from the
> line solves this problem.
Nice to know, thanks.