Re: installing debian on IBM 43P-150 (CHRP)

Hello!

After searching the archives, I found from Sven Luther that

1) diskette is not supported now on chrp-rs6k boxes.
2) shoul be ok whith cdrom from sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso

So I made the cdrom and tried to boot via open firmware.

I suppose I must launch yaboot then I typed

boot cdrom;:\install\yaboot

and after accessing the CD, the box booted AIX from the hd!

should I try to boot directly vmlinux ????

thanks for a pointer in the right direction.

BTW, I am able to boot AIX install CDrom from OF (boot
cdrom;:\ppc\chrp\bootfile.exe.....)

Felipe