Re: Go5200 and external VGA status?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 07:23:58PM +0100, Djoume SALVETTI wrote:
> Le mardi 11/30/04 Guido Guenther <agx@debian.org> a écrit :
> > > Is it only a problem of sync frequencies with the LCD? When X is running
> > > on the external monitor the LCD seems to display the same picture but
> > > only with a bad frequency. Is there any XF86Config options I can tweak?
> > You mean the internal LCD? Nope, we don't know how to fix that. We'd
> > need to know how the internal and externl connectors are "wired"
> > together for that. nVidia unfortunately forgot to tell us that ;)
>
> Yes I mean the internal LCD, is it possible and is there any danger to
> blindly tweak this in XFree86 source code?
Actually there might be a danger leaving it in the state it currently is
;) Honestly dunno, nVidia forgot to tell us that too. I'm working on
things that turn of the internal LCD completely when switching to the
external screen (though "mirror mode" would be much nicer), but this
might be some time.
Cheers,
 -- Guido