Re: Go5200 and external VGA status?

> Works fine on NV17 and NV32 with X.org
> 6.8.0 but should also work with recent XFree86. You then have the
> console's on the pbooks LCD and X on the external screen. Not perfect,
> but...
>  -- Guido

How i love it, can use an external video projector now, this is
awesome. only on my pbook TFT i have no console but a deformed view of
the X11 session. My recent version of X11 is 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8.

Is my awful view on the pbook TFT due to the X11 version and does this
change after upgrading to x.org? Or did i miss the reconfiguration? i
just added a new device and configured another screen to use that
device and changed the default layout to use that screen if necessary.

My X11-Config can be reviewed at
https://maier.rz.uni-mannheim.de/joerg/open/x11config/XF86Config-4_ext

Thanks,
Joerg

--
GnuPG Key and Fingerprint : http://www.shove-it.de/meinweb/joergpubkey03
GnuPG Key : gpg --keyserver www.keyserver.net --recv-key 76ECD5A7

Hi
I am a signature virus.
Please copy me to your .signature file to help me spread.