howto ignore lid-opened?

How do I prevent my PowerBook from waking when the lid is opened?

My Book's lid is a little loose, so it's possible to trip the lid-opened sensor when it should be fast asleep, nestled in my backpack.

I'm familiar with the pmud -k & -K flags for avoiding sleeping when the lid is closed (with potentially grave thermal consequences - I don't know), but I can't find their reciprocal - for avoiding waking when the lid is opened.

I think some behavior may be configured in /etc/power/pwrctl, but not whether the machine actually sleeps or wakes.

I want my Book to require deliberate action to wake - like keypress, not accidental lid-opened. Anyone know how?

Many thanks!

Jack