Re: AlBook 15" USB Modem

Dammit. Has anyone every gotten a company to release a ppc binary of a driver / etc? What would be the best way to ask a company?

This reminds me of the Macromedia Flash thing, a number of petitions and no actual change in their policy...

*sigh*

- Mick

(o> Web / software developer
( )     UNIX Systems Admin