Re: XF86Config-4 for PowerBook 17" G4 1.5Ghz

I'm finally there. It weren't the modelines at all. I compiled the latest
kernel (2.6.9) with a correct radeonfb module and it works great now. A pure
driver problem. GLX and DRI are still on my list but this can wait.

If other have the same problem make sure to add this to your yaboot.conf:

append="video=radeonfb"

greets,
Pim

--