Re: Linux in MoL in Linux, who did it!

Le ven 05/11/2004 à 20:00, Sven Luther a écrit :
> On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 07:32:32PM +0100, Julien PERVILLE wrote:
> > do you have any experience successfuly (as in far enough to boot the
> > kernel) running Linux inside Mol inside linux?

> There are no linux 2.6 drivers, and last i checked even 2.4 needed patches.

Thanks for taking care of me, everyone!

my problem right now is that not only i can't manage to get any kind of
kernel to even load in mol but i can't find anyone reporting succes.
every post i can see on the Mol ML archives never got much success on
that issue.

i'm not at the point to need patches on the hosted kernel, so 2.6 with
patch to be written, 2.4 with patches (to be found somewhere), or 2.2 is
not my main preoccupation (yet). for now it is to understand why i can't
get any of the devices i exported in the config files to be known to the
mol open firmwave (and yaboot)

i'm a curious person, i'm just wondering why there is no info to be
found on that issue, or no report of success into using the feature.

And if it worked it would save me lots of trouble for testing.

I don't mind helping to fix it, if i get some help !

Cheers,
Julien