Re: Some help needed!

Is the orion server pure java, or does it have an native (and therefore x86) libraries that it links to?

If you just want to develop on your box, and you can't get orion server working, my suggestion would be to install Tomcat, or JBoss if you need EJBs and use that as your development server. The nice think about standard things like application servers is that its pretty easy to develop on one and deploy to another.

-wilhelm