Some help needed!

Hi folks!

First of all, i just want to say hi, 'cause I am new in this list.
Maybe you can helpme, I'm really bored with this trouble. I'm using a
debian-ppc (sid, of course). I'm trying to develop my aplications using java,
servlets and mysql.
The first problem is with the orion server (www.orionserver.com), i've been
using it in x86 but it goes to a core dump when I run it on linux-ppc. I'm
using the IBM jdk, and algo i've tried with the blackport jdk.
Does anyone how to solve it???
Thanks a lot in advance, and sorry, because my english is not very good.
isidoro