Re: Brightness control on PowerBook G4 1.33GHz, 12", GeForce FX Go5200

> next thing i will do is try the of patch for brightness control. if
> anybody got brightness control on a  12" g4 with my vga controller it
> would be very nice to see the kernel param as well as the .config file
> if it is special in any way (and the patches applied to make all that
> possible as well).

how smart is that, brightness control works fine for me now with open
firmware framebuffer device. i used the patch send in thread
'best config file for powerbook 12" ...'

i hope this will go into mainline kernel in future.

i am very pleased with the situation now.
joerg maier