XMMS, ALSA on a G4 iBook

hi there,

i have had ALSA working fine on my G4 iBook since the initial install, but
lately i have been noticing in XMMS that if the machine is doing something
CPU intensive which causes a delay in the sound output of XMMS... then the
sounds just dies there; it doesn't ever pick up where it left off. does
anyone else experience the same? this doesn't happen on my x86 machine and
it is incredibly annoying, as i will have to manually restart a playlist.

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts