Power meter.

I'm using Debian/PPC on a Pismo laptop in a course I'm teaching this semester. In addition to showing programming examples and such, all of my presentations are done on the Pismo in OpenOffice Impress.

There's something on the machine -- it might be pbbuttonsd, wmbatppc, gtkpbbuttons, or something else - that's flashing the current battery level at the top of the screen every few minutes. It's two horizontal bar graphs, because I use two batteries, scaled to represent the amount of charge left in each battery.

As you might guess, this is rather distracting for my class when I'm lecturing.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these?

--Matt