pmdisk 2.6.8.1-rc3

Hello,

I have sucessfully compiled and installed the kernel wirh pmdisk patch.
I was able to suspend the system but some problems ocurred.
First off all there was no poweroff - i had to do it manually.
When iv tried to resume i've got a blank screen and the harddisk was
working for about 10 minutes until i gave up.
After the boot with debian's kernel e2fsck found bad/duplicate blocks.
Is there any howto or documentation where I can learn how to suspend and
unsuspend the system properly ?

Best regards
gausus
--
[ ---< Maciej Jan Broniarz || gausus@wpia.uw.edu.pl >---- ]
| Siamo qui \ sotto la stessa luce \ sotto la sua croce \ |