Re: No HFS driver, and "change install priority" menu option missing -- and other bugs found while testing 2.4 boot floppies on OldWorld PowerMac

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 05:18, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:11:49PM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:

> > Now, is the loss under 2.6 of the HFS ".finderinfo" and ".resource"
> > pseudo-directories a bug, or a feature?
>
> You probably need to load the hfs+ driver ?
>
> If that doesn't solve it for you, please fill a bug report againstz our 2.6
> powerpc kernel packages.

Well... I tried the hfsplus driver.  It refused to accept the hfs
filesystem on the floppy image.  told me I should use "hfs" instead.

So I guess I need to file a bug report against the kernel.

I assume I do that by sending mail to "submit@bugs.debian.org"  But what
do I put on the first line of the body?

Thanks!

Rick