Re: No HFS driver, and "change install priority" menu option missing -- and other bugs found while testing 2.4 boot floppies on OldWorld PowerMac

> > However... There is one important thing missing from the boot
> > disks.  Specifically, the "System" file is zero length.  This is
> > true of both boot and ofonlyboot for both 2.4 and 2.6.  It won't
> > boot that way.
> Arg, again. I have to checkup and see what is missing in the build process,
> but i will not be able to do so until friday.

I just successfully booted the kernel from
and was asked for the root floppy. (on a power mac 4400/200)

loaded, the background went black from gray, the colors of the tiny tux went
inverse, and that's it :(