need powerpc build/sponsor

I am seeking help building the smlnj package for PowerPC and also a
sponsor for the package. The source and x86 packages are available
from:

http://www.metavize.com/amread/110.49

You need to follow the following steps to create the package.

1. You need to create a bootstrap package (you should *not* have any
   pervious smlnj package installed):
      dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -d

2. Install the resulting packages.

3. Build the package again (this time compiling with the installed
   compiler):
      dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

In future releases, an old version of the compiler will be able to
compile the new version.

If you wish to sponsor this package, please remember to upload the
binary packages for x86 and PowerPC along with the source package.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thank you,

Aaron