Re: nVidia 24bit color suport?

Do you mind if I attatch a jpg in 24 bit truecolor? I will send it to you personally. I don't have anywhere to post it to at the moment. I want you to tell me if you see rings in it.
I do have my DefaultDepth 24. I only have definition for 24 bit in my SubSection "Display". I will add 16 bit also to see if that helps any. I once had modelines defined for somereason. This is a cary over from when I used xeasyconf to configure x. I got rid of them and now the output of xine and mplayer look a little funny. I am not sure if that makes a difference or not. I will play with it a little more. Are there any more options that I can choose for that "nv" driver. Would I have better support with x.org?  X.org has all these different config options for the "nv" driver. See http://freedesktop.org/~xorg/X11R6.7.0/doc/nv.4.html

I was curious as to how you know how high to set sync and refresh rates. Mine are ultra conservative:
HorizSync       28-49
VertRefresh     43-72

Will I save any electricity by running it at lower rates?
I did have:
#HorizSync       30-70
#VertRefresh     50-160

Thanks,