Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 11:46, Adam Done wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 04:03, Guido Guenther wrote:

> I installed the debian package mentioned earlier from the list in April
> and I do not have an /etc/default/mouseemu file.  How can I crate one
> with these settings?  So far I have the default mouseemu setting for my
> modifiers.
>
> > -middle 125 272       # Opt key (right of space) + Click
> > -right 96 272         # Enter (right of opt key) + Click
> > as modifiers.
> >  -- Guido

I saw that the deb file did not finish installing and ended up with an
error.  I tried to reinstall it but get this:

#  dpkg -i mouseemu_0.12-1_powerpc.deb
Selecting previously deselected package mouseemu.
(Reading database ... 246959 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking mouseemu (from mouseemu_0.12-1_powerpc.deb) ...
Setting up mouseemu (0.12-1) ...
Starting mouseemu: invoke-rc.d: initscript mouseemu, action "start"
failed.
dpkg: error processing mouseemu (--install):
mouseemu

I don't have any experience in disecting a deb package but I can give it
a go.

-adam