Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers
- From: Adam Done <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:03:05 -0700
- Message-id: <1092780185.3034.13.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1092768369.3031.7.camel@localhost>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040405120848.GB1550@bogon.ms20.nix> <email@example.com> <20040405130129.GB4344@bogon.ms20.nix> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040428140122.GA516@bogon.ms20.nix> <1092736425.8314.3.camel@localhost> <20040817110306.GB6841@bogon.ms20.nix> <1092768369.3031.7.camel@localhost>
On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 11:46, Adam Done wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 04:03, Guido Guenther wrote:
> I installed the debian package mentioned earlier from the list in April
> and I do not have an /etc/default/mouseemu file. How can I crate one
> with these settings? So far I have the default mouseemu setting for my
> > -middle 125 272 # Opt key (right of space) + Click
> > -right 96 272 # Enter (right of opt key) + Click
> > as modifiers.
> > -- Guido
I saw that the deb file did not finish installing and ended up with an
error. I tried to reinstall it but get this:
# dpkg -i mouseemu_0.12-1_powerpc.deb
Selecting previously deselected package mouseemu.
(Reading database ... 246959 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking mouseemu (from mouseemu_0.12-1_powerpc.deb) ...
Setting up mouseemu (0.12-1) ...
Starting mouseemu: invoke-rc.d: initscript mouseemu, action "start"
dpkg: error processing mouseemu (--install):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
I don't have any experience in disecting a deb package but I can give it